New Naratif is Fundraising!
New Naratif is a 100% ad-free, member funded, non-profit movement for Southeast Asian democracy. Membership fees fund high quality, independent journalism and create positive change in our communities. This year, we need to raise US$226,336 to continue our operations. Please consider becoming a member or donating today!
Historian Thum Ping Tjin (“PJ”) explains how Singapore’s economy has evolved over time, how it is heavily dependent on foreign funding, and how the PAP tried to wean Singapore off foreign funding and failed miserably, leading to Singapore’s current economic quandary.
Yeoh Lam Keong and The Future of Singapore discussions:
- Part 1: https://youtu.be/KIZKbR1SOiQ
- Part 2: https://youtu.be/56PxMROHKhU
- Part 3: https://youtu.be/vzapkKi4EQo
- Part 4: https://youtu.be/gJmr-UgdDx4
- Part 5: https://youtu.be/k0YXEyVQwso
- Part 6: https://youtu.be/FyrZlAKyVQI
N.B.: This video was filmed 31 January 2020.
New episodes of The Show with PJ Thum drop Fridays until May. For more, please see https://newnaratif.com/theshowwithpjthum.